Clarke and Cheryl+Liam and Zuri

Clarke and Cheryl+Liam and Zuri

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Better together


I'm so excited to go to Utah for a few days! We have an amazing family reunion planned and I'll get to see my sister Katie and her family who I almost never see and my grandparents who I haven't seen in like 4 years..I'm so excited!! We're going to have the most awesome and fun family reunion ever. We're going to the cabin, there will be karaoke/lipsyncing, an 80's fashion show/contest, beatles rock band, amazing food, slumbies with the nieces and nephews, life size angry birds (Can't wait to find out about that one...), camp fires, Tye dying, hiking, and amazing quality time with my favorite people. My family is ridiculously fun. Be jealous. The down side...............................................
No Clarke. He has to work so I get to go all by myself. Last month we experienced our first separation EVER. We've seen each other almost every day since we started dating, but I took a trip last month for about 4 days. Now another for 5 days. I know that some people are apart regularly and for much longer, but we're still newly weds so I get to whine about it still. :) I hope he doesn't have a job that requires him to travel a lot.
Traveling is better when we're together.
Everything is better when we're together.

No comments:

Post a Comment