Clarke and Cheryl+Liam and Zuri

Clarke and Cheryl+Liam and Zuri

Monday, January 23, 2012

Cravings, Pinterest, & Counting Sheep

So lately I've been craving real "man foods". I told Clarke last week that I really wanted some wings or ribs (which is so weird for me, I'm one of the girls that gives "chic food" it's name). So we went to Applebees and got wings for an appetizer and ribs for the entree. I can't believe how much meat we ate that night. We've also made steak twice in the last two weeks! It's crazy that I want so much meat for the first time in my life, but it's good that I'm getting some protein and iron there. Pinterest. I'm so glad to have discovered Pinterest. It makes making dinner so much easier! I just go on and find a recipe that sounds good! It also gives me tons of wonderful ideas for the baby's room! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl so I can start making pillows, decorations, and clothes! I also can't wait to find out where we'll be living come May so that I can start making better plans. Next topic...counting sheep...I actually have never technically done this. But I'm going to have to start because for the last few weeks sleep has evaded me. I can get to sleep initially, but then it's tossing and turning and waking up sick or hungry all night. And then of course I'm exhausted during the day. Getting through a school day is getting pretty rough, so hopefully these insomnia issues can be fixed. I've heard body pillows are the way to go during pregnancy. Maybe I need to get me one of those. Anyone love those? Other ideas to sleep through the night? Ciao...

4 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! I craved potato chips. They sounded like the best thing ever all the time because they're salty. You're getting me excited to move and have a baby room I can decorate. Maybe we can get together and make baby stuff! Can't help with the sleep thing. If there's one thing I can always do, it's sleep. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I craved Pizza, every single day!! HaHa. At one point I just went to the store and bought 10 of those personal sized pizzas! It was so bad. The body pillow really helped me sleep. It wont take the nausea in the middle of the night away, but it will help you sleep more soundly while you are actually sleeping...at least it helped me. You are SOOO stinking cute, and I am so excited for you!! =D Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, how funny!
    ribs and steak are my middle name!!!

    cute blog!!!
    you and your husband are a gorgeous couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A body pillow is magical. Put it under your tummy and in-between your knees. One behind your back helps a lot too to support that baby :) Oh, and eat before you go to bed... protein helps me to get through the night. I love a bowl of beans and cheese, eh hem... ice cream, a hard boiled egg, or cheese and crackers.

    ReplyDelete