Clarke and Cheryl+Liam and Zuri

Clarke and Cheryl+Liam and Zuri

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Week 32

I thought this would be an easy and fun way to chronicle where I'm at in my pregnancy as of now. :) Got this from my friend Aubrey's blog (Thanks Aubrey!)

How far along: 32 weeks+3 days or just starting month 7!

Total weight gain: 22 lbs.

 Maternity clothes? I only have 1 pair of leggings that are actually technically maternity. I wear them a lot. Haha. Or I wear regular leggings and my regular jeans unzipped with a belly band. :)

Stretch marks? Not yet! (knock on wood)

Sleep: Ah yes. Sleep. We have a complicated relationship. Between the acid reflux, being way too hot and sweaty, having to pee too much, and the occasional braxtons hicks and round ligament pain, sleeping through the night has become unrealistic. It usually takes me about 2 hours to get to sleep. Then I'll wake up around 2 or 3, am up for about an hour or 2, sleep again til about 6 or 7, up for another hour or 2 and then I am able to go back to sleep til about 9. I'm soo glad I don't have to be up for anything early. I sleep much better during the day for whatever reason so naps are definitely my friend.

 Best moment this week: Baby's been really fun this week. He totally stays to my right side and actually bulges out a ton on the right. It's so funny! Best moment this week was laying in bed with Clarke watching my whole abdomen move and shift around and feeling and seeing baby kicking and punching like crazy in there. We love talking to him too. Especially daddy. It's precious. <3

Miss Anything? Being able to stretch and work out my abs. But that's ok cause I love being pregnant and baby L.

Movement: It's been almost completely on my right side. His butt or knee bulges out on that side especially when I sit down. He kicks a lot on that side too. Usually he's pretty still during the afternoon, but at night or in the early morning when I'm trying to sleep he goes crazy!

 Food cravings: Hmmmm...smoothies, ice, cold water, cold juice. I'm so hot and thirsty all the time so I want lots of cold liquids!

 Symptoms: Some back pain, braxton hicks occasionally, acid reflux to the max, HOT, and my fingers are getting swollen.

 Belly Button in or out? In. I don't know if it will ever really go out all the way cause I'm such an innie.

Wedding rings on or off? On...for now...but I just tried to take them off and they're quite tight I gotta admit. They might be coming off soon. Or at least one of them cause they get more stuck when they're both on together.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy of course! Especially when I do my hypnobirthing practice, yoga, and walks. Sometimes it's hard to get motivated to just do it, but it does give me a lot more energy.

Looking forward to: All I can think of right now is... HAVING MY BABY of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment